Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Exam Pressure & Homesickness

I am getting just a little bit stressed.

It's already March 15.  We are too busy completing Elise's 4th quarter lessons, because the deadline for submission of her grades was last week!!  Rene just got back a few days ago and he is catching up on some backlog here.

We still have not seen another lot or house. Not even the one I REALLY want to see on Baker's Hill.   Rene agreed to take a look. 

It's scorching hot outside, so the kids and I are indoors in our room from 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. We have our routines and lessons, have T.V. breaks and lunch, naps, and everything else.  It's getting a bit claustrophobic. There are good days when everything goes as planned. And there are days when the three of us are cranky, especially when Nacho bugs Elise to death.

I worry about where the kids will go to school in June.  We need to find the right school.  And we need to find them summer activities for next month.

Papa is on my mind constantly and I worry about his vulnerability to infection.  I also worry about Mama and my dear sister, who are taking care of him. We just took advantage of the Philippine Airlines anniversary promo and booked three trips back to Manila to visit for this June, September and November. All for the price of one normal trip!  Lucky!

Okay, first things first.  Finish all 4th quarter exams this week!  House hunt in the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Focus on deadlines and priorities, one day at a time; you'll get over the hump. By the sound of all, you're doing just fine :-).

    ReplyDelete