I wore the kids out today swimming and running around so they will be able to sleep by 8:30 P.M. Usually, they get sleepy around 9:00 P.M., but that's the time their father comes back from work. So when they see him, it's playtime again! So, this week, it's lights out by 8:30 P.M. I just read today that kids need 11.5 hours of sleep a day until about 12 years old. If they doze off during car trips or are hyperactive during bedtime, they are sleep-deprived! Nacho shut his eyes at 8:00 P.M., but Ana fell asleep at 10:00 P.M., after calling Daddy to say goodnight.
Meanwhile, we'll be very busy this week so we won't feel Rene's absence.
- Make an appointment for next week to view the nice new lot in Baker's Hill
- Plan summer activities for kids - ask around if any of the schools we visited has swimming, art, dance or martial arts classes for Elise and Nacho for the summer
- Map out some extra income plans for the next three months and show Rene when he gets back
- Finish Elise's 4th quarter lessons and review for her exams next week
- Sort out clothes in cabinets, mend broken ones and send overgrown ones to little cousins